We specialise in bespoke products and have spent too many hours obsessing over the perfect packaging and ribbon colours! Packaged in a clear acetate box and tied with a large satin bow, a macaron favour creates a beautiful pop of colour on your place setting. And guests really love the contents.
Choose from a single or double macaron and then select your ribbon colour.
Delivery and set up is particularly important for a wedding so please consider the following information carefully.
We offer 2 options:
- We assemble the favours in full. These are delicate and therefore cannot be sent by courier. The options are local collection (Castlemaine) or local delivery and set up (€40)
- We send the macarons by courier, in their normal packaging, along with separate favour boxes and cut lengths of ribbon. You must allow plenty of time to put these together and handle them carefully.
Please call to order so that we can ensure the best option is chosen for your particular event.
Please get in touch for more details. The options are as follows:
- Single macaron favour – fully assembled
- Double macaron favour – fully assembled
- Single macaron favour – self-assembly
- Double macaron favour – self-assembly
Please note: Local delivery and set up is €40 (Tralee, Killarney or Dingle).